Lincoln Race Course
2013 Winter and Spring
Handicapping Contest Schedule
|| The Fair Grounds
||Tampa Bay Downs
||Gulfstream Park + Louisiana Derby, Fairgrounds Oaks
New Orleans Hdc, Mervin Muniz Memorial
||Santa Anita + Wood Memorial
||Oaklawn Park + Bluegrass Stakes
|| Fonner Park
|| Arlington Park
Prizes for each contest will be:
Free Contest Payouts
|6th – 10th Place
The top five (5) qualifiers (and ties) from each contest will qualify for a free entry in to our Spring Champions Contest tentatively scheduled to be held on two (2) days June 1 & 2, 2013. If a Contestant has qualified for a free entry they may purchase an additional entry for $125.00. Additionally, Contestants will be able to buy-in to the Spring Champions Contest for $125.00 with a 2 entry maximum. The two (2) Day Spring Champions contest will have a guaranteed payout of $7,500 over the two (2) days including daily prize winners. Additionally the top three (3) finishers of the Spring Champions Contest will qualify for the 2014 Horse Player World Series Contest at the Orleans Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas as a member of the Horsemen’s Park team.
- All Contestants must register prior to the specified track's 1st race Post Time.
- Select one (1) horse per race on the on the designated Race Card.
- All contestants will receive a mythical bankroll of which to bet $2 to Win & Place on each race, plus the additional specified races.
- You MUST wager on every race on the card.
- All Contestants must make their selections through the designated teller contest wagers area.
- Contestants may make all of their wagers at once or prior to the post time of each race.
- Please identify your contest number to the teller and check your ticket to verify your number.
- Please save all of your receipts in case a dispute arises.
- Points will be awarded based on the actual $2 win and $2 place mutuel payoff price for picking a horse that finishes first or second.
- There will be a maximum point cap on the win price of 20:1 and the place price of 10:1. (i.e. $42 maximum payoff for the win and $22 maximum payoff for the place).
- In case of a total point tie the contestants will split the prize money. (i.e. if 2 contestants tie for 1st place you would total the prize money for 1st & 2nd places ($600) and split the prize money equally between the 2 contestants ($300.00 each).
- All selections must be made by the entrant and submitted by the entrant.
- Program numbers must be used for all selections. Entries go as a single wagering interest.
- If your selection is scratched you may cancel your ticket and make a new selection time permitting otherwise you will receive the post time favorite.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will result in immediate disqualification.
- You must be at least 19 years old to be eligible to play.
- No Entry Fee
- Employees of Lincoln Race Course or Horsemen's Park will not be eligible.
- Each player agrees to abide by all the published tournament rules. In the event of a dispute, Lincoln Race Course will render a decision and the decision of Lincoln Race Course management is final.